+86 153 86 17 23 11
Cummins adBlue Emulator
adblue emulator for Cummins
The adBlue emulator allows to disable SCR system on trucks with Cummins engines and
system Emitec, Grundfos and BOSCH Denoxtronic.
No need computer programming. Easy to install.
Cummins adBlue emulator is a plug and drive device.
- DAF LF
Vehicle List ( No need computer programming )
ISG12 Euro IV/V
ISF3.8 for Light Commercial
ISF2.8 for Light Commercial
ISMe for Euro Truck & Bus
ISL for Euro Truck & Bus
ISB6.7 for Euro Truck & Bus
ISB4.5 for Euro Truck & Bus
ISL G for Euro Truck & Bus
B Gas Plus (Euro 5)
C Gas Plus (Euro 3 & 4)
ISB5.9 G for Euro Truck & Bus
- Commins adBlue Emulator
- euro3 socket
- euro4 socket
- adblue socket
Cummins adBlue Emulator Installation
1) Turn off the truck's ignition before starting the installation Cummins AdBlue emulator.
2) Replace the dosing pump is of the socket on the emulator to the level of UREA tank you see in the image below.
3) Insulate the connector of the dosing pump for the dosing pump to be idle socket. Check the level indicator in the vehicle after making
assembly of the dosing pump emulator will show 50% or 75% ratio of level.
4) After installation is complete, go to the level sensor assembly of the NOx sensor emulator.
5) Disconnect the NOx sensor connector shown below and connect the AdBlue emulator tool.
6) Insulate to get water to be idle socket of the NOx sensor.
7) Run the truck. When you see no fault in the truck's dash lights burning installation process is completed.
Insurance except as described herein pull cord cutting, etc. Style, nothing is done. Emulator works with plug and play system.