Thanks to the emulator ELV module, you can bring quick solutions to problems occurring in vehicles.
How to Use the Emulator?
- 4 Remove the connector with pin from the ELV
- Plug the connector into the emulator
- Start your vehicle
- If the emulator does not encounter any problems during the connection, the LED will light once.
- If the emulator encounters any problem, the LED lamps will blink 5 times.
ELV / ESL Steering Lock Emulator Features
- The emulator is compatible with brands belonging to BMW E60, E87, E90 and Mini Cooper.
- After the emulator connections are provided, it becomes active without the need for extra hardware or installation.
- It can perform many operations such as locking and unlocking by accessing the CAS ELV module.
- Make sure the steering wheel is unlocked and the vehicle is running
- Remove the 4-wire connector from the steering wheel column
- Find cable 1 from the harness connector or steering column connector
- 3. Connect your harness connector (black 4-wire connector) to the Emulator so pin 1 in your harness will match pin 1 on the emulator.
No customer reviews for the moment.