Scania VCI 1 is a diagnostic tool designed for maintenance of trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles made by Scania. Scania VCI 1 supports heavy vehicles made by Scania only before 2004 year (all Scania vehicles and engines made after 2004 year is not compatible and not supported by Scania VCI 1 diagnostic interface). VCI 1 diagnostic tool allows you to do diagnostics and programming on Scania heavy vehicles. VCI 1 supports on-board diagnostic systems of Scania 3 and 4 series buses and trucks. VCI 1 works with Scania SD2 (Scania Diagnos) software and Scania SP2 (Scania Programmer) software.
Scania VCI 1 supported systems
- APS – Air processing system;
- BWS – Body work system;
- BCS – Bus chassis system;
- EBS – Brake management system;
- EEC – Exhaust emission control system;
- EMS – Engine management system;
- COO – Coordinator;
- ICL – Instrument cluster;
- TCO – Tachograph system
- ATA, WTA, CTS and AUS – Auxiliary heater system, Clock timer system, Radio;
- OPC and RET – Gearbox management system;
- SMS – Suspension management system;
- RTI – Road traffic information;
- TPM – Tyre Pressure Monitoring;
- LDW – Lane Departure Warning;
This tool needs PC with RS232 (COM PORT) or any modern PC with USB and additional USB – RS 232 converter adapter.
Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) is the interface which is used between a computer and for Scania 3 and 4 series (buses, trucks) under 2004 year.
APS - Air processingsystem BWS - Body work system
BCS - Bus chassis system
EBS - Brake management system
EEC - Exhaust emission control system
EMS - Engine management system
COO - Coordinator
ICL - Instrument cluster
TCO - Tachograph system
ATA, WTA, CTS and AUS - Auxiliary heater system, Clock timer system, Radio
OPC and RET - Gearbox management system
SMS - Suspension management system
RTI - Road traffic information
TPM - Tyre Pressure Monitoring
LDW - Lane Departure Warning
1. Diagnostic Interface VCI1.
Instant Contact Information:
Whatsapp: +86-13 42 42 72 82 1
Live Support: Chat with us onlineEmail: info@OBD2Buy.com
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.
How to Buy from OBD2Buy.com?